Childhood is the most golden period of life. Everyone enjoys that span of life to fullest. They hardly bother anything and behave in a different manner.
Every day is a new adventure for them. They wake up full of energy, ready to take on the world, Not being controlled by time. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
Hence, ingraining positive messages in your Children can go far in helping support their levels of self-confidence and capacity to associate with others.
Some of the best advice given by us is the simplest that kids can grasp and hopefully become just a bit wiser by knowing.
Quotes can motivate children to live better and be more true to themselves and their visions. They can also help to nurture children’s creativity.
Words are ground-breaking, and even the littlest of quotes can go far in making them inspired and happy at the same time.
Here is a list of quotes on vastquotes that will surely make your children feel inspired, motivated, and happy at the same time.
1. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
2. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
3. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
4. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly… if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
5. If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
6. It always seems impossible until it is done.
7. We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better.
8. The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more
places you'll go.
9. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
10. You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose.
11. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You cannot go anywhere till you change it.
12. Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.
13. You can learn something new every day if you listen.
14. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if no one is doing it.
15. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others and if you can’t help them, at least do not hurt them.
16. If you can’t make a mistake, you can’t make anything.
17. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.
18. you can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
19. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
20. Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
21. There are no regrets in life-just lessons.
22. Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
23. Nothing is particularly hard if you break it into small jobs.
24. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
25. Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
26. When you decide not to be afraid, you can find friends in super unexpected places.
27. Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them . . .. your smile, your hope, and your courage.
28. Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.
29. To penetrate and dissipate the clouds from darkness, one's mind should be strengthened by education.
30. Why shoot for the moon when you know you can reach the stars?
31. Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something, not even yourself.
32. The real key to learning something quickly is to take a deliberate, intelligent approach to your learning.
33. Books train your imagination to think big.
34. Do not stress about the things that you cannot control in life.
35. Make yourself your competition, strive to be better than yesterday, and you’ll find the true essence of life!
36. It’s never wrong to ask for help
37. Don’t forget to love yourself every day!
38. Laughter is always a mood-changer. Joke around, smile, and “LOL” as much as you can!
39. Always look on the bright side. Positive vibes come from within.
40. The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.
41. Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference.
42. Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
43. Learning how to learn is life's most important skill.
44 No one is perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers.
45. Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting so get on your way.
46. So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. Remember that life's A Great Balancing.
47. Always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears.
48. Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.
49. You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
50. Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, etc
Let the Children know the depth of words and value of feelings. Dedicate these fantastic quotes to your kiddos and make them feel uncommon. Also, you can share quotes with your friends and family.