We make many friends in our life. But among all, one of them is truly special to us who we consider to be our best friend. Having that one friend in our life makes our life worth living.
We can lean over to that friend in our highs and lows. Also, that person is always our crime partner in every aspect.
Truly speaking, best friend allow us to share our hidden treasures of our heart and do unwanted and daunting tasks as well. They are like a family member to us and we gel up with them the most.
To make that friendship more special and bring a feel of blush to them, you need to cherish it with beautiful quotes.
No matter that this relation hardly requires any praises or boosts, but sometimes or somewhere giving it a special treatment could make that relationship stronger and sweeter.
For this, vastquotes lists best friend quotes to share it with your bestie and rejoice the time:
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
- A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.
- There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.
- There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.
- True friends are great riches.
- Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life—and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.
- A faithful friend loves to the end.
- “True friendship is a plant of slow growth…”.
- The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one.
- Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by, the doubling of our joy, and diving of our grief.
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark than walk alone in the light.”
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.”
- “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
- “What I realise now in hindsight is that there is a natural ebb and flow to friendships. There are times you think there’s nothing left between you, that you’ve hit the bottom, but the special ones survive, find ways of restoring themselves.” Colette McBeth, in a book excerpt she shared with The Telegraph in 2013
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.
- A best friend is the solution of all the problems.
- More than you, your friend is your secret holder. Love to have them!
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
- True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and you both just want to take a nap.
- One friend can change your whole life.
- One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends.
- Best friends make the good times better and hard times easier.
- Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.
- It doesn’t matter who likes us. WE like us.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and i LOVE you.
- You’re my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with someone else.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- Remember, you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things… alone.
- Girls can survive without a boyfriend. Girls can’t survive without a best friend.
- The one who doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, but tell you what you need to hear.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.
- A day with a friend is always a day well spent.
These quotes to your best friend would never let him/her forget you. By remembering these, he will cherish the emotions and time spent with each other. Choose the best complimenting quotes for your friend and dedicate to him/her right away.
For more information on quotes or captions, you can explore our site where you will end up searching for multiple options.