Moms are the best thing that happens to us. No matter how much you fight, annoy her, disturb her, she remains the same. She nurtures you, assists you, guide your way, but never leave you alone.
Everything you learn in your life like how to eat, sleep, run, walk, speak, it is just because of her. The closeness in the relationship between mother and Son or mother and Daughter is far beyond any other relation.
To make that relationship stronger, you require to show some extra care and for that, you must dedicate some beautiful quotes to your mom. At times, it happens that we miss our moms, the reason being she left you and you still miss her the most.
In that case, you must not feel gloomy and ensure to keep yourself contented to let her live in peace wherever she is. Do you miss her? Do you want to make her feel good? Then just dedicate her quotations and bring a smile to her.
Some Missing My Mom heart-touching and lovely quotations:
- You will always be remembered, mom. I miss you a lot!
- The world has changed mom, so as the days and months, but the love for you shall never fade away.
- I won’t let my happiness being marred by anyone given by you.
- The day I miss you, I cry endlessly, but then I remember the promise to not mar my smile, which is like yours.
- Your memories will remain a fresh mom.
- I know you are seeing me from above. I know you are listening to me. That is the reason I keep in my mind to smile, as much as I can and as much as you want.
- Kids are always fortunate with their mothers.
- Every time I get a chance to wish for something, I thought of you.
- A few days ago, you were there. I wonder, how sudden things change.
- Still loved. Still remembered.
- Those who love us, they never go away. It is just that they become unseen, unheard of. But they are always around.
- Last night I felt it was you mom. Then I saw, it was air who gave me your feelings and gone.
- I will never forget what you taught me, mom.
- I can’t explain in words how much I love you. It’s just to the limit of the sky.
- I miss your hug mom. Please come back!
- No matter what, there will be a space for you, left in my heart.
- I get scared sometimes with you mother. I miss you a lot!
- I pray to God that never take someone’s mom away from them. It hurts! I know!
- A mother just leaves her body, her soul remains alive to look after her kids, by seeing, but not by guiding.
- Hey mom, come in my dreams today. I need to talk to you a lot, the whole night.
- Nobody can fill that place, mom. I miss you.
- God is always partial. He takes away the beautiful souls. I miss you, mom.
- The world says you are dead but I believe you are immortal. I miss you a lot mother.
- On every death anniversary, I have a painful regret that we must always stay together instead of living separately.
- What if heaven could have a phone? I could easily make you a call and talk.
- Every day I miss a hug and it is becoming a hug less life mom.
- When I was a child and used to miss you, I asked father where is a mom? He used to say she is with God. Now I understand it, mom.
- I miss you every passing day mom. I love you so much.
- I never knew about the power of death that it could beat anything in life. The brutality is severe.
- I never thought of growing without your shed mom. I miss you.
- I, everyday visit to read the message written on your epitaph and remember you.
- While missing you sometimes I think, what if I call you in a problem, will you come? I miss you a lot.
- People say that you are a star. So, I daily watch it at night to see you.
- Every flower has a fragrance which is for some time. But your fragrance is endless and limitless.
- Never have I dealt with such pain which I face after you mom.
- I wish heaven had visiting hours to come and meet you.
- I never had a false hope in my life but this hope that you could come back, I would keep alive.
- Don’t you miss me, mom? I know you do. Can’t you come and meet me, once?
- I miss my mom and want to send you messages. Will you read?
- You never even thought of leaving me, mom. But life has no control. I miss you!
- The moment you need someone and the person is in heaven. The pain is unbelievable.
- Memories are always a treasure as same as your memories mom!
- You are an angel to me mom, watching from heaven.
- On your every birthday, I miss you a lot as I wish you could be with me.
- Hey mom, it’s my birthday. I hope you remember and sending me blessings from heaven.
- The chapter of life always remains empty where my mother is written.
- Your lessons, your values, I will never forget. I love you!
- I need a simple hug from you mother. Will you hug me now?
- Sometimes I go out of my control while missing you. Why you left me? Do you have any answers?
- I can learn many things in my life but how would I learn to care for a mother?
- I am strong at every point in life but when someone says mother, I could never control myself.
- You were an angel mom. I hope you are even God’s favorite angel. Miss you around me.
- Your voice, I still hear it sometimes.
- The world can justify anything but can never justify ways to reach dead people.
- I have your heart. I carry it in my heart mother.
- You know your child is mischievous, annoying. Won’t you come back to take care?
- You taught me everything in life but forgot to teach me how to live without you mom.
- The moment you left me, I felt breathless as I was unable to do anything. I love you mother!
- It happens sometimes, I assume that you would come and ask me, why are you sitting like this, get up! I miss you a lot!
- Dear mom, a mother is the best gift God could give someone.
- The words I never wanted to say were will miss you all my life mom. I will not see you anymore! I love You!
- God must understand that I need you more with me than in heaven.
These are the feelings that a person expresses when a piece of heart leaves you forever. Missing mom or having no mom is a complete heartbreak. Quotations are a way to lose your heart out and convey what you feel.
When a mother is not around, it is the most disheartening feeling on the earth. Make others know from these quotes that how much you love her and exhibit your feelings in fewer words.