Loving is always easier than losing. When one starts getting in the habit of someone, they become inseparable part of our life. Moreover, the time when they are our closest persons like a mother, it is something which one can never get back in their whole life.
Mothers are very special to us. They are not only mothers but guides, mentors, friends, and teachers. They owe their entire universe to family and kids and, in return, ask nothing. For those mothers, everything is possible.
In the times when we face a situation where we have to lose such a special person, we can never deem that view. But to lose that person for life is like battling with ourselves. The kids who lose their moms know the real value of not having them.
To remember her and to express your love and tell her how much you still miss your mother and will her, Quotesmom lists some losing a mother quotes from daughter:
- “When a daughter loses a mother, the intervals between grief responses lengthen over time, but her longing never disappears. It always hovers at the edge of her awareness, prepared to surface at any time, in any place, in the least expected ways.”
- “When a mother dies, a daughter grieves. And then her life moves on. She does, thankfully, feel happiness again. But the missing her, the wanting her, the wishing she were still here—I will not lie to you, although you probably already know. That part never ends.”
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.”
- “I still need you close to me Mom.”
- “When a mother dies, a daughter’s mourning never completely ends.”
- “I love you every day, and now, I will miss you every day.”
- The death of a mother is the first sorrow wept without her.
- “Your life was a blessingx, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.”
- “The world changes from year to year, our lives from day to day, but the love and memory of you, shall never pass away.”
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.”
- “No matter how prepared you think you are for the death of a loved one, it still comes as a shock, and it still hurts very deeply.”
- “I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone-you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence.”
- “Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.” — José N. Harris
- “Grief is like the ocean, it comes in waves ebbing and flowing.” Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.”
- “And then I heard the angel say, ‘She’s with you every day.'”
- “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.”
- “But she wasn’t around, and that’s the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going into every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone.”
- “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.”
- “Losing people you love affects you. It is buried inside of you and becomes this big, deep hole of ache. It doesn’t magically go away, even when you stop officially mourning.”
- “I knew what it was like to lose someone you loved. You didn’t get past something like that, you got through it.”
- “There is something about losing a mother that is permanent and inexpressible—a wound that will never quite heal.”
- “My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.”
- “What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
- “Grief and love are conjoined, you don’t get one without the other. All I can do is love her, and love the world, emulate her by living with daring and spirit and joy.”
- “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
- “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.”
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk in my own garden forever.”
- “Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.”
- “You don’t go around grieving all the time, but the grief is still there and always will be.”
- “Grief can be a burden, but also an anchor. You get used to the weight, how it holds you in place.”
- “Mom, I am missing you today but I know that you will always be with me in my heart.”
- “Losing a mother is one of the deepest sorrows a heart can know.”
- “Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.”
- “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.”
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.”
- “We understand death only after it has placed its hands on someone we love.”
- I won’t let the tears mar the smiles that you’ve given me.
- “I know you are listening from above. There’s nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I’m doing, your memories will always keep me smiling.”
- “Whenever I am missing you, I also remember how fortunate I was that you were in my life. I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world.
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk in my own garden forever.”
- You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you.
These are some quotes that you can dedicate to your deceased mother and make her feel special wherever she is. Let her take peace and show that you care and will always love her the most.
Losing a mom is something which you may not define, but such comforting quotes about the death of a mother could help you tell her your feelings.