Mothers are always integral parts of our life. To say, it becomes difficult to live without her for a day. It is our habit to see her, annoy her, and share all the tit-bits of life with her.
To have a thought of not having her around, or losing her it something no one can deem of. But everyone leaves us one or the other time. In such a way, losing a mother is the most suffering period of life. To live without mothers is not easy.
In remembrance of a late mother, quotesmom lists some quotes to dedicate it to your mother:
- Mom, even though you’re not with me…you’re right here in my heart
- Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure; you are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.
- You are always remembered, mom.
- I felt myself strong with you and around you.
- Your memory is like a treasure and I keep it in my heart.
- The irony of grief is that the person that you need to talk to about how you feel is the person who is no longer here.
- I miss you a lot today.
- I wish heaven had visiting hours so I could see and talk to you again.
- My mother taught me everything except, how to live without her.
- Wherever a beautiful soul has been, there is a trail of beautiful memories.
- Mom, your death has caged me in pain, agony, and misery.
- The skies look beautiful every day because Heaven cannot contain the beauty that you radiate. I miss you, mom.
- Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace. I miss you.
- Death thinks it can take you away from me. But it doesn’t know you will always live in my memory. I miss you.
- Mourning was just another word in the dictionary. But after your death, it has become a way of life for me. I miss you, mom.
- Your death is killing me, day after day. I miss you, mom.
- I wish could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you, mom.
- The pain and regret of not making the most of every single moment we spent together are worse than the pain of your death. I miss you, mom.
- Your death was a brutal lesson to me that life is so fickle. I wish destiny had given this lesson to me in a different way. I miss you.
- Your death put you to ultimate peace but it left my life entangled in a raging tornado. I miss you.
- The world classifies you as dead but my heart classifies you as immortal.
- Your death anniversary is a painful regret of how we should have celebrated every day of our lives like a glorious anniversary while you were still alive.
- Life took you away from us, too young. You will always be, our hero unsung. I miss you, mom.
- The cure of every illness, balm of every pain, assurance of every sorrow and relief for every anguish has been taken away from me – my mom’s hugs.
- For every flower that I place on your grave, I think of all those things you did to make my life as beautiful and fragrant as a bed of flowers.
- I would give up my own life just for the chance to meet you again, give you a hug and tell you how much I love you.
- Know I know why everyone calls Heaven so beautiful – because it has my mother.
- When you were alive your presence taught me to live life in the moment without waiting for tomorrow. But after your death, your absence has taught me to live life like there is no tomorrow.
- From sunrise to sunset, every moment would have been more wonderful if you were with us today. Your memories will never be forgotten.
- Everything I am today is what you always dreamt of me. I wish you were alive to see us living up to your dreams. I miss you!
- Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.”
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”
- “I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely.”
- “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart — a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.”
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leave its own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.”
- Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
- Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
- The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
- The art of mothering is teaching the art of living to children.
- In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.
No matter what we say, how much we fight with her, but at last, living without her is an impossible thing. The children always say miss you mother when they don’t have their mothers around, and they cannot do anything to bring her back in life.
If you are missing or remembering your deceased mom, then you should dedicate these quotes to her and express your feelings.
Let your message reach her through eyes and quotes!